Friday, November 16

We're Going To The Beach, Beach Beach!

YAY. I'm leaving this morning for Jacks, going to spend the evening with dad and Sally, going to stay the night at Jacks and leave for mom's house in the morning and then stay at mom's Saturday night and leave for the beach in the morning! WOO

I'm very excited. But I also keep getting sad about leaving Robert. I keep imagining him here...all by himself...working hard, walking to work in the cold, feeling lonely and stressed and sad. It's a pitiful picture actually. I'll be very worried about him.

But I know he'll be fine. And he wants me to go. And I want to go and need to go. So I'm not going to spoil it. But I will be missing him.

Anyways I'm running out the door now...late as always...and still not completely packed. The norm. for me. C'est la vie.

Later taters! I'll blog when I get home.

Thanks for love

Kate

No comments: