Tuesday, December 4

Feelin' So Loved

Robert and I are crunching big time this week. Luckily it's only for a week...cause then Christmas will come and help us out...and then I'll get a job and a lot of our money struggles will go away. (If we can get by on what he's making now...we'll have MORE than enough when I'm working too!)

It's actually fine though...sometimes I worry "what if we can't pay for his medicine?" or "what if we run out of food?"...and then I remember...I'm probably the luckiest girl in the world...because I'll never really have to feel the pain of being too broke to manage. I have the best support system behind me...and it's so good to know that no matter what happens I have all the backup I need.

This blog has made me feel especially loved. I get lengthy emails from people often in response to my blogs...giving me advice and comfort or just telling me they love me...and I get comments on my posts that help so much. And it's just so wonderful to be able to share my life and how I'm feeling with so many people...and have them care about what I'm going through.

I have the greatest parents in the world...who both have the resources and the knowledge to lead me along. The best family to look up to. The best community to call home. The best friends to really listen to me. And the best man to live with me and take care of me.

I don't care how broke we are...I'm happy and lucky and having the time of my life.

So thank you so much for reading...thank you so much for responding...thank you so much for caring...and thank you so much for loving me. I'm really grateful for all the help I have...and I'm so lucky to have you all.

I love you all so much.

Kate

(HA! This is the FIRST time I've written a blog and spellchecked and it said No Misspellings Found! GO ME!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goo!

See you on the zipline!